Home Care Assistance Library of
Senior Helpers Resources
FirstLight Home Care senior helpers are committed to helping clients and their families be informed when making decisions about home care assistance. Here we’ve provided articles and information authored by members of our team, input from other home care assistance experts, and links to sites focused on wellness, aging and other issues related to in-home care.
Our home care assistance resources can be a guide to help you determine the right senior care for your loved one. Whether you require senior helpers on a daily, weekly or hourly basis, these articles can guide you through the many home care assistance options available to you. Find the information you need to find senior helpers to meet your needs today.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about senior helpers and in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- — Thinking About Senior Care For Your Atlanta Aging Parents? (PDF)
- — Why Atlanta Seniors Want to Age in Place (PDF)
- — Geriatric Care For Atlanta Seniors (PDF)
- — A Hug For Your Atlanta Aging Parents (PDF)
- — Respite Care For Your Atlanta Parents Over the Holidays (PDF)
- — Daughters Are Usually the Caregivers of Their Atlanta Moms (PDF)
- — Why Your Atlanta Aging Parents Need the Flu Shot (PDF)
- — Why Do Atlanta Seniors Want To Stay In Their Home? (PDF)
- — FirstLight Home Care Atlanta Prevents Caregiver Burnout (PDF)
- — Atlanta Senior Care Means More Freedom For You (PDF)
- — Senior Care For Your Atlanta Mom (PDF)
- — Taking The Keys Away From Your Atlanta Parents (PDF)
- — 5 Tips for Preventing Skin Cancer In Your Atlanta Parents (PDF)
- — Atlanta Home Care Costs Are Affordable (PDF)
- — Long Distance Caregiving Tips From Our Atlanta Caregivers (PDF)
- — Long Term Care Conversation (PDF)
- — PBS-Home Care (PDF)
- — Who Says Men Can’t Be Caregivers? (PDF)