Home Care Resources
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- — New Albany Post Surgical Care So You Can Rest Easy (PDF)
- — Need Columbus Veteran’s Care? (DOC)
- — Columbus Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care (DOCX)
- — Suffered a Heart Attack? Let Our Columbus Caregivers Help! (DOCX)
- — Need Columbus Pneumonia Care To Speed Your Recovery? (DOCX)
- For Seniors Who Need Help With Medications
- Columbus Sees a Resurgence
- Columbus Economy Ranked 7th in Nation
Update October 9, 2012: FirstLight Home Care of Columbus is proud to announce that they have been named “Best of Home Care” by Home Care Pulse. Home Care Pulse is a third party company that surveys clients of home care companies all over the country. This distinction is bestowed only on companies that are in the top 10% of all companies surveyed.