Typically the weather in January isn’t cooperating in most states across our country. That’s okay. January is national book month so why not find a couple of great books and celebrate the month lost in something fabulous. Many of us at FirstLight Home Care are avid book readers. Here’s a small list of our favorite books (some we have read more than once) that we thought others might like. And no, they are not in any order, just our list.
- Tuesday with Morrie, Mitch Albom
- To Kill a Mockingbird – yes, if you had to read this book in High School….read it again as an adult. You’ll love it.
- Home, by Toni Morrison
- The Greatest Generation, by Tom Brokaw
- Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini
- The Glass Castle, by Jeanette Walls
- Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury
- A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens
- Catch-22, by Joseph Heller
- Memoirs of a Geisha, by Arthur Golden
- Yes Please, by Amy Poehler
Join us over on Facebook during the month of January to join our conversation on best books we have ever read. We want to know if any of our favorites are on your list…and hopefully come away with some new books to read.