If you love to capture the moment (with you in the picture, no doubt) you just flip your camera around on your phone and snap away. But in all honesty, that is so old school. Now we want to not only capture ourselves in the moment, but we also want to include family, friends, groups of random strangers, and the scenery behind you. You need a selfie stick. We love them. The selfie stick removes that awkward pose when you raise your arm or your shoulder hunches up. Not sure if a selfie stick is right for you? Here are some advantages and features that we love about them:
- They are easy to use.
- They are compatible with most smartphones that have a width of 3.25 inches.
- They’re inexpensive to purchase. (Hint: the holidays are just around the corner – a super fun stocking stuffer).
- They are lightweight, compact and easy to bring with you – everywhere you go.
- You no longer have to capture only the people or area that you can capture at an arm’s length. The selfie stick allows you to capture more by increasing the length of the stick.
- You don’t have to ask a complete stranger to take your photo.
What do you love about your selfie stick? Share your comments (and your photos using your selfie stick) below or on our Facebook page.