“What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.”
– Vern McLellan | Pastor, Author and Speaker
The packages under the tree have been unwrapped. The final candle of the menorah will soon be lit. The first moments of 2017 are within reach.
As we reflect on the holiday season and prepare to usher in the New Year, FirstLight wishes you five gifts to bring with you into 2017.
- The gift of companionship. May you be in the company of people whose presence enriches your life.
- The gift of understanding and of being understood. May you have the patience and compassion to better understand the needs of those you love. And may you know the fulfillment of being understood by those who love you.
- The gift of support. May you always have the help and assistance you need to live the life you’ve imagined.
- The gift of hope. May even your most challenging days be brightened by the hope that better times are ahead.
- The gift of joy. May you know the feeling and experience of joy, and may it follow you throughout the year.
From our family to yours, wishing all of our FirstLight friends the best of everything in the New Year.