Rehabilitation & Recovery Care
Providing Rehabilitation & Recovery Care Services to New Haven and the Surrounding Areas
We understand that in-home rehabilitation and recovery care services are an important step in helping seniors and other adults get well and stay well.
Individuals often need extra support while recovering from surgery, an injury, or exacerbation of a chronic illness. Additionally, when a loved one is discharged from a hospital, rehabilitation center or skilled nursing facility, they may need help readjusting to their daily routine at home.
FirstLight's professional caregivers allow clients to achieve the best possible health outcomes while reducing the risk of a hospital readmission. Our customized care plans promote long-term wellness and help with the essentials that promote a smooth recovery.
In-home recovery and rehabilitation services include:
- Transportation from the hospital, rehabilitation center or skilled nursing facility, as well as to and from follow-up appointments
- Picking up prescriptions and providing medication reminders
- Walking and mobility assistance
- Assistance with performing prescribed exercise therapy
- Basic housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Observing for any changes in well-being