Information and Insights on Buffalo In-Home Care
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- — Why Do Buffalo Seniors Want To Remain In Their Home? (PDF)
- — Buffalo Senior Care Means More Freedom For You (PDF)
- — Preventing Burnout in Buffalo Caregivers (PDF)
- — Help Your Buffalo Aging Parents De-Clutter (PDF)
- — Buffalo Home Care Costs Are Affordable (PDF)
- — Jeanette C. leaves the Hospital (DOCX)
- — Picture of Jeanette C leaving the hospital (JPG)
- — Buffalo Dementia Care To Keep You Safe (PDF)
- — Buffalo Respite Care To Give You a Break (PDF)
- — Buffalo Parkinsons’ Care Can Make Your Life Easier (PDF)
- — Giving Thanks (DOC)