Home Care Resources
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- “Scottsdale franchisees buy Chandler Firstlight” from AZ Central
- Top Ten Tips for Aging Well [PDF]
- Having the Conversation About Long Term Care [PDF]
- — FirstLight Home Care’s Blog – Dedicated to Helping Seniors and Others Maintain Their Independence
- — Health Care Reform: What’s in Effect, What’s Still to Come
- — Decision Making Changes With Age
- — Family Wize
Be sure to check back often as we update with new information periodically.
If you would like to become a Caregiver please click here to learn more about employment opportunities.