Home Care Resources
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- 16 Great Things You Can Do for a Senior (PDF)
- Caring For Your Parents (PDF)
- Having the Conversation About Long Term Care (PDF)
- National Council on Aging
- National Private Duty Association
- National Aging in Place Council
- Alzheimers Association-Cleveland Area Chapter