Dallas Home Health Care Information and Insights
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- — FirstLight Home Care of North Dallas achieves Home Care Pulse Certfication (DOCX)
- — Questions to Ask When Looking for In-Home Care (DOCX)
- — Fall Prevention (DOCX)
- — FirstLight Home Care of North Dallas Receives Best in Home Care Recognition (DOCX)
- — Society of Certified Senior Advisors
- — Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Dallas Chapter
- — Plano Senior Recreation Center
- — Kevin Stewart Starts FirstLight Home Care Dallas
- — Should home health workers get minimum wage and OT?