Remote Patient Monitoring
Support Your Loved One Needs to Age in Place
If your loved one has a chronic condition that requires assistance, Remote Patient Monitoring could help track and capture real-time vital sign data in the comfort of their own home.
FirstLight® Home Care and Achieve Health Management have partnered to provide diagnostic support to clients with chronic conditions such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), hypertension and diabetes. Clients with these conditions are monitored in real time to ensure that any unexpected results or health concerns related to their chronic condition are addressed immediately.
Vital Sign Data
Remote Patient Monitoring services provide a solution for aging in place that gives your family peace of mind knowing your loved one’s condition is being observed and managed 24/7.
What are the benefits of Remote Monitoring?
- Decreases anxiety knowing vital signs and chronic conditions are monitored by licensed professionals
- Provides real-time results for immediate interventions or actions
- Helps prevent disruptive emergency room visits
- Reduces costly acute care hospitalizations
- Allows for proactive care planning from a distance
What does Remote Monitoring include?
- A personal CareCircle® that includes whomever your loved one selects, such as their physician and family members
- 24/7 medical monitoring of vital signs and chronic conditions by a multilingual care team
- Easy-to-use, one-step setup of monitoring devices
- Live telephonic health coaches to answer questions
- Collection of important vital sign data to support clinical decision making
How do you Get Started with Remote Patient Monitoring?
Contact FirstLight Home Care today to see if your loved one is eligible for Remote Patient Monitoring services. Our team of experts can also discuss pricing and payment options that may be available to you.