Greater Knoxville Area
Are you self-motivated, dedicated and dependable? Do you love to go above and beyond to help others?
At FirstLight® Home Care, we’re dedicated to hiring people who have a passion for excellence. We are looking for individuals who believe in fostering teamwork and collaboration and who have a heart for helping us grow and succeed so that we can provide exceptional care and compassion to our clients everyday. We’re currently searching for a Networker/Community Liaison who is committed to making a difference in the lives of others.
When we find these amazing professionals, we believe in taking really good care of them because individuals who believe in the FirstLight Culture of Care – our commitment to service excellence, personal growth and accountability – will help us improve the lives of our clients and their families.
Networker responsibilities include:
- Identify and develop relationships with various referral sources
- Visit existing referral sources to maintain and grow relationships
- Effectively establish a rapport with referral sources and clients
- Take initiative and determine actions to meet goals
- Educate others on the benefits of home care and FirstLight
- Participate in networking events, especially as they relate to the senior population
The ideal candidate will have:
- Background in business, marketing or other related field
- Two to five years of related networking/community liaison experience and/or training
- Exceptional knowledge of non-medical home care or healthcare industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to create and nurture long-lasting relationships
- Ability to effectively manage the demands of the job
- Competitive pay and advancement opportunities
- Freedom to set your own schedule
- Culture of Care environment
- Exceptional support team
Interested in applying later?
Ready to fill out an application?
Email Me an Application
* indicates required fields