Home Care Resources
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
SHORT VIDEOS ON CAREGIVING & COPING WITH MEMORY LOSS
- Caregiver Guilt & Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dealing With Agitation & Anxiety
- Science Of Neuroplasticity And Your Memory Function
- Maintaining Healthy Neural Pathways: As Simple As Child’s Play!
- What Can You Do To Prevent Alzheimer’s