Home Care Resources
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- — Long Distance Caregiving Tips From Our San Gabriel Caregivers (PDF)
- — San Marino Non Medical Home Care vs. Medical Home Care (PDF)
- — San Marino Post Surgical Care So You Can Rest Easy (PDF)
- — San Gabriel Osteoporosis Care: Keeping You and Your Bones Strong (PDF)
- — Need San Gabriel Veteran’s Care? (PDF)
- — Pneumonia Care In San Marino To Speed Your Recovery (PDF)
- — Give Yourself A Break With Our Respite Care (PDF)
- — Seniors Get Hooked on Technology (PDF)
- — Suffered a Heart Attack? San Gabriel Caregivers Can Help (PDF)
- — Who Says Men Can’t Be Caregivers? (PDF)