Home Care Resources
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- — Scottsdale franchisees buy Chandler FirstLight
- — Entrepreneurs see opportunity in senior-care industry
- — Need Veteran’s Care in Scottsdale? (DOC)
- — Scottsdale Senior Center
- — Phoenix Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center
- — Arizona Chapter of Power Over Parkinson
- — Parkinson’s Disease & Movement Disorders Center in Arizona
- — Banner Alzheimer’s Institute
- Serving Maricopa County, AZ including Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Rio Verde, Fort McDowell, Phoenix. Our office is located in the Scottsdale Airpark and our wonderful caregivers live throughout the valley. Our free in-home assessments are scheduled at your convenience.