Private Caregivers & Home Care Services for Busy Families
Assisting with the Day-To-Day
You’ve got your hands full at work, at home and on the soccer field. What if you could stress less, find more balance, and have extra focus on your family’s quality of life? FirstLight® Home Care not only provides exceptional non-medical home care services for seniors, veterans and those recovering from illness, injury or surgery… we also come to the rescue of busy families and professionals.
As hard-working parents juggling many responsibilities, sometimes you just need a little extra assistance with the day-to-day, whether you are a working family with young children, or you are among the sandwich generation who is caring for an aging parent in addition to your own children.
Whatever you need to manage your household with ease, spend quality time with your family and find peace of mind, FirstLight can help by providing a variety of family home care services. We offer personalized services delivered by our trained professionals. Your customized plan can include help with:
- Running errands, such as picking up dry cleaning and prescriptions
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping, meal planning and meal preparation
- Transportation to and from doctors’ appointments (for adults 18 and older)
- Organizing mail and paperwork
- Cleaning out and organizing closets
- And so much more!