Home Care Resources
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- 5 Things You Should Know About FirstLight’s Readmission Rescue Program (PDF)
- “A Guide for Families Having the Conversation about Long Term Care” (PDF)
- “Ten Top Tips for Aging Well” (PDF)
- “Just the FAQs: Answers to Common Questions About Reverse Mortgages” (PDF)
- National Council on Aging Prevention & Wellness – Healthy Aging (PDF)
- National Association for Homecare & Hospice
- National Council on Aging
- National Aging in Place Council
- Joni James Aldrich – For Cancer Survivors, Caregivers, and Fighters – www.jonialdrich.com
- Telikin – A simple, easy-to-use touchscreen computer for seniors and their families
- Ways to Pay for Senior Care with a Life Insurance Policy