Rehabilitative Care Services
Restoring Confidence and Independence
Do you need rehabilitative care? We know that it can be difficult to balance recovery or rehabilitation following an illness, injury, or surgery with the everyday things you need to do. Maybe you’re a new mom just home from the hospital and you could use a hand keeping the house picked up or fixing meals while you focus on bonding with your baby. Perhaps you just had a knee replacement and need some help getting around the house or running errands while you heal. We can help you regain confidence and independence faster by allowing you to devote your time and energy to rehabilitation and recovery instead of to-do lists. Leave those to-dos to us.
Get More Freedom While Rehabilitating or Recovering
Our caregivers can help with things like personal mobility, bathing and personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry, special diets and meal preparation, and other household chores, as well as many other Companion Care and Personal Care services. And with special services such as our Travel Companion Program, FirstLight gives you even more freedom while rehabilitating or recovering, making sure you don’t miss out on those important events in life.
Here are some examples of the ways FirstLight Home Care provides rehabilitative care:
- Post operative care for knee replacement
- Post operative care for hip replacement
- Post operative care for cataracts
- Post operative care for lasik
- Post operative care for hernias
- Post operative care for a hysterectomy
- Post operative care for thyroidectomy
- Post operative care for appendectomy
- Post operative care for a mastectomy
- Post operative care for tonsillectomy
- Post operative care for plastic surgery
Learn more about our rehabilitation services:
We’re here for you. Whether you’re just looking for general caregiving information, or ready for our services, we want to help… Contact us today.