Home Care Resources
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Be sure to check back often as we will continue to post newsworthy information. Thank you for visiting with us!
– Liza and the entire FirstLight Home Care team
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- — 16 Great Things You Can Do For a Senior (PDF)
- — Caring For Your Parents (PDF)
- — Having The Conversation About Long Term Care (PDF)
- — Need Veteran’s Care? (DOC)
- — Parkinson’s Care (DOCX)
- — Top Ten Things To Do With Your Seniors In The Summertime (DOC)
- — Seniors Get Hooked on Technology (PDF)
- — Help With Senior Vision and Eye Problems (DOCX)
- — Dayton Dementia Care (DOCX)
- — Suffered a Heart Attack? Let Our Cincinnati Caregivers Help! (DOCX)
- — Need Cincinnati Pneumonia Care To Speed Your Recovery? (DOCX)