Personal Care Assistant
Are you compassionate, dedicated and dependable? Do you love to go above and beyond to help others?
At FirstLight® Home Care, we’re dedicated to hiring the kind of people we would trust with our own families. We’re currently searching for quality caregivers who are committed to making a difference in the lives of others. For these folks, caregiving is not just a job – it’s a calling.
When we find these amazing professionals, we believe in taking really good care of them because extraordinary caregivers are the heart and soul of our company. They help us live out our mission every day by providing first-class personal service to our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in the place they call home.
Personal Care Assistant responsibilities include:
- Bathing assistance and hygiene
- Walking and mobility assistance
- Transfer and posture positioning
- Continence and toileting care
- Oral hygiene
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous caregiving experience (preferred)
- A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
- A commitment to being present and providing quality care
- Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
- Ability to carry out direction, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively manage the demands of the job
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive paid training
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Fun, supportive and safe working environment
- Exceptional support team
Interested in applying later?
Ready to fill out an application?
Email Me an Application
* indicates required fields