Our Core Values & Home Care Commitments
Our Culture of Care Promise
At FirstLight Home Care, Brevard’s leading home care agency, the genuine health and well-being of others is our greatest concern. We vow to provide first-class personal service for our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in their own home or any setting.
FirstLight Home Care is built on a solid foundation of core values and dedication to client happiness, peace of mind, and quality of life that supports our Culture of Care—our commitment to service excellence, personal growth, and accountability.
The Caregiver Bond
At FirstLight Home Care, our extraordinary caregivers are the most significant members of our team in delivering our service commitment to others. By embracing each day with values of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and dedication, we cultivate our relationships to the benefit of each caregiver and the entire organization as a whole. FirstLight promotes a care giving atmosphere where diversity is respected, quality of life is valued, personal ambitions are attained, and the FirstLight Culture of Care is emboldened.
What Makes Our In-Home Care Different?
- Peace of Mind: All of our caregivers are direct employees, not chosen from a list of independent contractors like many home care companies. Our caregivers are state licensed and/or certified. Each caregiver is thoroughly screened with a corresponding FBI Level II and local background-check. They are Drug Tested and must also pass through our rigorous in-home care training.
- Assurance: Your loved one will have a personalized “plan of care” that will be “hands on” supervised by our Care Coordinators.
- Confidentiality: We are a fully compliant home healthcare agency regarding the privacy of every client’s personal health data, with caregivers trained in privacy issues.
- Respect: FirstLight places a premium on your hard earned possessions. The fact that our Caregivers are employees, you have the assurance that your savings and assets are protected. Unlike many in home care companies, FirstLight caregivers are provided liability insurance, bonding and worker’s compensation. Why take a chance?
- Experience: FirstLight has an RN and LPN on staff to train care givers, provide assessments, conduct in-home intakes and to assist caregivers and staff members if a medical or clinical issue arises.