Home Care Resources
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- — Article: How Can Providing Care for a Loved One Affect My Health? – AgingCare.com
- — Article: 20 Warning Signs Your Parent Needs Help at Home – AgingCare.com
- — Article: Paying for Home Care – AgingCare.com
- — Video: Understanding Long Term Care Insurance & Who Needs It – Bloomberg
- — LongTermCare.gov: Understanding Long Term Care Coverage
- — Alz.org – Alzheimer’s Association: Heart of America Kansas Chapter
- — PayingForSeniorCare.com: Understanding Your Financial Options For Long Term care
- — Medicare.gov: Comparing Home Health Agencies Near You
- — ElderCarelink.com: Elder Care Resource Information
- — ConnectionsInCommunication.com: Communication Connection for Elder Adults