Providing Travel Companion Services to Westshore and Carrollwood and the Surrounding Areas
Traveling can be daunting, even under the best circumstances. But for seniors, adults with disabilities or those recovering from an illness or injury, it can seem particularly overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be with FirstLight’s caregiver travel companion services.
Whether it’s a personal vacation or travel to a wedding, graduation or other family events, our senior travel companions will make certain your loved one’s journey is as safe, comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Our caregivers will assist with things such as:
- Transportation to the airport
- Carrying luggage
- Airport check-in and ticketing
- Getting through security or customs
- Navigating ground transportation
- Providing companion care and personal care services throughout their stay
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a travel companion?
How much does travel companion care cost?
How can I pay for travel companion care?