- Caregivers-first mentality. We do what it takes to show appreciation for your hard work.
- Support. Our office team is involved in the day-to-day of clients and caregivers, and we will be there to support you any time.
- Communication. We’ll make sure you know what to do, where to go and that you have what you need to perform your job successfully.
- Training. Comprehensive training is provided before you care for any client.
- Flexibility. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Fair, competitive pay and time off.
Email Me an Application
* indicates required fields
Is it your nature to be empathetic, kind and trustworthy? Are you a good listener with excellent communication skills? If you are service-minded with a desire to help others have their best day and happiness, laughter and having fun are important to you, we want to hear from you.
Hear from Our Caregivers
“I have only worked for FirstLight since the end of June, but am thoroughly impressed with management, and their dedication to both the client and the employee. I appreciate the hard work of Amal. She’s a fantastic manager! I love being a part of the FirstLight family!”
– Jane W., Caregiver
It’s Not a Job, it’s a Calling.
FirstLight caregivers improve our clients’ quality of life by making everyday activities easier. The work they do brings clients joy and helps them feel encouraged, involved and valued.