Information and Insights on
Pinellas County In-Home Care
When we talk about home care, we not only mean senior care or elderly care, but anyone 18 years or older who needs care at home. Whether you’re a new mom, need post surgical care, or care for a chronic condition, FirstLight Home Care can provide short or long term care in the comfort of your home.
See below for insightful and informative news, downloadable articles, and helpful websites about in home care. Also, be sure to check out our “Just Ask FirstLight” service. It’s our way of making sure you don’t have to navigate the challenges of caring for a loved one alone.
Articles, Studies, & White Papers
- — Are Your Pinellas County Aging Parents Safe In Their Home? (PDF)
- — Top 6 Myths About Home Care (PDF)
- — FirstLight Home Care earns “Best of Home Care” Award.
- — In Home Dementia Care in Palm Harbor (PDF)
- — Thinking About Senior Care For Your Clearwater Aging Parents? (PDF)
- — Tips On Caring For Your Palm Harbor Aging Parents Long Distance (PDF)
- — Steve Rattner featured in Entrepreneur Magazine
- — Geriatric Care for Palm Harbor Seniors (PDF)
- — The Father’s Day Gift Your Dad May Not Know He Needs (PDF)
- — Give The Gift of Caring to Palm Harbor Seniors (PDF)
- — Why Palm Harbor Seniors Want to Age in Place (PDF)
- — Respite Care For Your Palm Harbor Parents Over the Holidays (PDF)
- — Clearwater Senior Care Means More Freedom For You (PDF)
- — Preventing Burnout in Palm Harbor Caregivers (PDF)
- — Clearwater Home Care Costs Are Affordable (PDF)
- — FirstLight Home Care in the Tampa Bay Times
- — Saving Clearwater Seniors From Scams (PDF)
- — Clearwater Personal Care (PDF)
- — Taking the Keys Away From Your Palm Harbor Parents (PDF)
- — Long Distance Caregiving Tips From Our Pinellas County Caregivers (PDF)
- — Non Medical vs. Medical Home Care in Palm Harbor (PDF)
- — Alzheimer’s Association- Gulf Coast Chapter
- — U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- — Pinellas County Veterans Services (Health & Human Services)
- — Pasco County Health Dept.
- — Pinellas County Health Dept.
- — Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- — Area Agency on Aging
- — Low-Salt Diet Recipes
- — Diabetic Recipes
- — Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)