- Caregivers-first mentality. We do what it takes to show appreciation for your hard work
- Support. Our office team is involved in the day-to-day of clients and caregivers, and we will be there to support you any time.
- Communication. We’ll make sure you know what to do, where to go and that you have what you need to perform your job successfully.
- Training. Comprehensive training is provided before you care for any client.
- Fair, competitive pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for Full Time employees
- Paid Time off and Paid Sick Time
- Mental Health benefits for all staff
Is it your nature to be empathetic, kind and trustworthy? Are you a good listener with excellent communication skills? If you are service-minded with a desire to help others have their best day and happiness, laughter and having fun are important to you, we want to hear from you.
It’s Not a Job, it’s a Calling.
FirstLight caregivers improve our clients’ quality of life by making everyday activities easier. The work they do brings clients joy and helps them feel encouraged, involved and valued.