Providing Skilled Nursing Services to Central Ohio and the Surrounding Areas
Our in-home skilled nursing care is delivered by licensed nurses in clients’ homes. This higher level of care may help with symptom management, reduce health risks such as infection, and avoid unnecessary physician visits, emergency room visits and hospitalizations.
Services are provided by a Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed and/or trained staff under the supervision of an RN, These are often complex care services needed to manage, restore, maintain, or promote health or rehabilitation and may include:
- Medication management, including reconciliation, set-up for an easy-to-follow regimen, coordination with ordering physicians and pharmacists, and administration when extra help is needed
- Diabetic care, including blood sugar testing
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Bowel and bladder programs
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Tube, line and drain care
- Oxygen / Breathing treatments
- Care Management
Frequently Asked Questions
What is skilled nursing care?
How is skilled nursing different than other services?
Who pays for skilled nursing assistance?