At FirstLight, our hospice care services deliver compassionate end-of-life care and peace of mind for patients and their families.
We provide care, comfort and companionship for any adult who is approaching the end of life.
FirstLight caregivers work alongside the hospice team to ensure individuals remain comfortable, safe and peaceful in the place they call home. Our hospice care services are customized to support families so that they can spend valuable time together.
Our hospice care services help with daily responsibilities and so much more, including:
- Assisting with bathing and dressing in the safety and security of one’s home
- Ensuring oral and personal hygiene needs are met
- Providing companionship to the client and the family members involved in their care
- Offering respite care so that family caregivers can take breaks
- Providing medication reminders, as well as creating an environment of comfort and peace as the patient manages their symptoms
- Helping with errands and other household tasks, such as light housekeeping, grocery shopping and meal preparation, so that family caregivers can focus on the care and comfort of their loved ones
Find Hospice Care Services Near You
Exact services may vary by location.
Please contact your local FirstLight office to discuss which services are available.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is hospice care?
What types of hospice services are available?
What is hospice care vs palliative care?