Traumatic Injury Care Services
Traumatic injury doesn’t just affect the individuals who need care. A serious injury can change the lives of families as well.
After an accident or serious injury, your loved one may require physical or cognitive rehabilitation and post-traumatic care to recover. Traumatic injuries result from events such as falls, auto accidents, altercations and environmental hazards. They can have significant complications and long-term effects requiring constant care and attention.
FirstLight caregivers can help with activities of daily living for individuals who need traumatic injury care at home following a brain injury, neck or spinal cord trauma or a musculoskeletal injury.
Our in-home services provide personalized support, including:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal hygiene
- Companionship and socialization
- Walking and mobility assistance
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Help with grocery shopping, meal planning and preparation
- Respite care for family caregivers