- Caregivers-first mentality. We do what it takes to show appreciation for your hard work.
- Support. Our office team is involved in the day-to-day of clients and caregivers, and we will be there to support you any time.
- Communication. We’ll make sure you know what to do, where to go and that you have what you need to perform your job successfully.
- Training. Comprehensive training is provided before you care for any client.
- Flexibility. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Fair, competitive pay and time off.
Email Me an Application
* indicates required fields
Our best people are intrinsically drawn to serve others in a unique and passionate way. While our home care training and orientation provided by our nurse is thorough, the best caregivers we have known are simply committed to making the lives of others better. Our business is built on the strength of our people. We look for individuals with a passion for excellence, and those who will serve others with compassion, sensitivity and integrity. At FirstLight Home Care caring is our calling!
“One of the things I appreciate about working with FirstLight Home Care is how smooth the office runs. Crystal clear communication and pleasant office staff. Great management. Dedicated workers.”
– Sarah V., Omaha
“The office staff are always supportive of me when I bring up any problems I have experienced. I appreciate that they are always looking out for me as well as the clients.”
– Andrea P., Omaha
“What I like about working at FirstLight is the opportunity to meet and develop a relationship with various clients all over Omaha. With the majority being older adults, I love hearing about the lives they’ve lived; war experiences, falling in love, raising children, etc. This job is so rewarding; I’ve learned something from every one of the people I’ve worked with.”
– Sarah J., Omaha
“I love bringing a smile to the face of my clients when I arrive and they know they have someone to break up their long, lonely day. I like the variety the job offers – different clients, different settings (homes, living facilities) – running errands, cleaning, shopping , walking dogs, and just sitting and visiting. I have enjoyed the stories.”
– Tammy N., Omaha
It’s Not a Job, it’s a Calling.
FirstLight caregivers improve our clients’ quality of life by making everyday activities easier. The work they do brings clients joy and helps them feel encouraged, involved and valued.