We’re excited to announce that we’re now on Pinterest and we want you to join us! Find the official FirstLight Home Care profile at Pinterest.com/FirstLightCare.
We hope you enjoy checking out our boards and pins and we’d love for you to get involved
too. If you don’t already have a Pinterest account, below is a quick How-To on setting up your page and adding the Pin It button to your web browser’s bookmarks toolbar so you can easily share pins from us and your other favorite online outlets.
You’ll probably notice that we’llbe enhancing our blog posts with more images to make them pinterest-friendly. Once you have Pinterest set up, feel free to Pin any of our blogs and articles!
Setting Up Your Pinterest Profile
- Visit Pinterest.com and click the “Join Pinterest” button on the top of the page
- Pinterest will give you the option to sign up through your Facebook or Twitter account if you have one, or you can sign up using your email address
- If you register with your email, Pinterest will prompt you to select a username and password, and to share your name and gender. You’ll also be given the option to upload a profile photo.
- If you register through your existing Facebook or Twitter account, Pinterest will use the information you’ve already provided and also the same profile image (You can change it once you’re registered)
- Now that you’re set up, you can select users to follow (like us!) and start pinning
Add the Pin It Button
On some websites and blogs, you’ll see the Pin It button is already on the site so you can easily pin directly from it. On the FirstLight website and blog, you’re able to Pin directly from the site OR you can install the Pin It button on your browser and pin that way. To install the Pin It Button for quick and easy pinning from any site:
- Log into your account
- Click on the “About” drop down menu in the upper right hand corner and select “Pin It Button”
- Follow the instructions specific to your web browser
If you have questions or would like to learn more about using Pinterest, please visit Pinterest.com/about.