We are grateful for the opportunity to support and provide care to our clients, families and caregivers.
The health, safety and well-being of all those we serve are always top priorities for us. As we continue to navigate through the pandemic, our goal is to provide you with timely, relevant information, updates and advice from reliable sources you can trust.
For helpful tips and family caregiver support, read the latest articles from our FirstLight Care Blog:
- Ways to Keep Seniors Active and Engaged
- Tips for Managing Stress During a Pandemic
- Ways to Help Elderly Adults Stay Happy at Home
- Preventing Senior Isolation
- How to Balance Work with Caring for an Elderly Parent
- Home Care Could be an Alternative to Assisted Living
For timely topics and current updates on the pandemic, visit these resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Things you need to know about COVID-19
- Vaccine recommendations
- Long Covid
- End of the public health emergency
If you have any questions, please contact your local FirstLight Home Care office. We take great pride in our strong network of local teams across the country who are committed to assisting you every step of the way. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you.
Thank you for placing your trust in FirstLight Home Care.