Join Our Caregiving Team
The Networker is responsible for building relationships with referral sources, healthcare professionals, and potential clients.
- Supervised by: Administrator
- Workers Supervised: N/A
- Understands and adheres to established FirstLight policies and procedures
- Maintains calendars and databases on marketing programs inclusive of prospects, advertising, referrals, mail campaigns, lists and home care and home shows
- Completes appropriate visit records in a timely manner as per FirstLight policy
- May perform initial evaluation of services for potential clients
- Assists in the coordination of care for client services
- Reports changes in client condition to agency employees involved in the client’s care
- Participates in the quality assurance reviews and evaluations of the agency’s services
- All other duties as assigned
- H.S. Diploma or GED, college preferred
- Previous networking experience, sales experience preferred
- Prior to community involvement
- Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel, Calendar and Scheduling programs
- Experience with the Senior Care community such as long-term care, assisted living or home care beneficial
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The work environment is in an office and/or indoors in a resident’s home and may contain a potential exposure to illness and/or bodily fluids. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Find Career Opportunities Near You
Benefits and opportunities may vary between franchise locations.