Home Care in Boston You Can Trust
FirstLight Home Care of Boston Back Bay enjoys the same ownership and management and high quality caregivers as FirstLight Home Care of West Suburban Boston. To get a good sense of how our clients feel about us, we welcome you to read the many outstanding reviews (of the West Suburban Boston office) on Google, AgingCare.com, Facebook or Yelp.
Whether you have an elderly or disabled loved one who’s struggling to live on their own, or a relative recovering from surgery or the birth of a baby, FirstLight Home Care of Boston can help. We provide innovative, non-medical home care services to adults across Boston, Back Bay, and other surrounding areas. We’ll ensure your family member has quality care and compassionate support, giving you both peace of mind in the process.
What Sets Our Home Care Company Apart
We exist to help people have their best day, every day. The care and support we provide allows adults to age with comfort, dignity and independence wherever they call home. We understand that every caregiving situation is unique and have built a trustworthy team who is dedicated to meeting your family’s needs, whether it’s a few hours of help each week or full time in-home assistance.
With FirstLight Home Care of Boston-Back Bay you can also expect:
- Trained professional employee caregivers (not contractors) who are heavily vetted, empathetic, compassionate and committed to building relationships built on trust and respect.
- A team focused on listening and learning so that we may design the best care plan for your family.
- A holistic approach to care that supports your loved one physically, emotionally and socially.
- The guidance you need to make the most informed choices.
Your loved one deserves more than having someone who simply keeps them company. They deserve a caregiving team that is passionate about creating meaningful relationships and motivated to do more simply because they care.
Finding the right home care for a loved one is an important decision, but it’s one that can be met with uncertainty when you’re not sure where to turn. Whatever your family member’s needs, abilities, or preferences, we’ll find out what matters to them most and personalize our care around them. This ensures we’re helping in ways they feel comfortable with and you’re confident in, whether it’s weekly, daily, or around-the-clock.
Not only do we provide support for individuals, but the whole family, too. We know finding the right caregiver can be an overwhelming and stressful process. With our team by your side, you’ll have a source of information and a shoulder to lean on every step of the way. We even have an experienced, licensed social worker who can offer additional advice, addressing every concern you have.
Some other ways we can support your family and loved one include by:
- Listening first, so we fully understand your unique situation before offering solutions.
- Educating you about all possible options so you can make more informed choices.
- Offering a level care that’s focused on the whole person: mind, body and spirit.
- Providing compassionate, experienced caregivers who treat your loved one with dignity and respect.
- Giving your family member the level of support that’s ideally suited for them, whether it’s part- or full-time.
What makes us truly unique
- A complimentary in-home assessment by a licensed social worker is offered to review needs and discuss resources.
- Each client is assigned a Care Coordinator who handles complex issues/scheduling and oversight of the Caregivers.
- FirstLight offers a Care Support Coordinator for periodic check-in visits to re-assess client needs and adjust the care plan and to offer Caregivers one-on-one specialized training or advice.
- FirstLight has a Care Coordination team member on-call 24/7 to help with urgent issues and scheduling needs.
- All office staff and Client Care is overseen by a licensed social worker.
Are you exploring FirstLight Home Care as an alternative to an independent or private caregiver which you hire directly? It is very important that you are aware of the hidden costs and significant risks. This flyer should be helpful in your decision.
Get Started with Personalized Home Care in Boston
We can meet the wide-ranging needs of your loved one today, tomorrow, and in the future. Whether it’s a little assistance each day with cooking and light housekeeping, a companion to talk to, or respite care, we can provide the right level of support and modify it as needed if your loved one’s condition changes. You can stop worrying and simply enjoy quality time together. Read our reviews to learn more.
For home care in Boston, MA you can trust for your loved one and your whole family, we’re just a call away at (857) 273-1122.